Crispy Caesar Brussel Sprouts
Flavor packed brussels sprouts that anyone can make. Roasted until ultra crispy and tossed in a herb packed caesar inspired dressing.
No cheese no problem.
The dressing combines lemon juice and zest, olive oil, dijon and tahini (for a bit of creaminess). Worcestershire and garlic lend a caesar nod. Freshly chopped parsley and basil come alive when tossed with the hot roasted brussels sprouts.
Your dinner side (or main event) is served.
Crispy Caesar Brussels
1 pound Brussels Sprouts, ends trimmed and quartered.
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup chopped basil
1 garlic clove, minced
1/3 cup olive oil
1 Tbsp Tahini
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Juice and Zest of 1 lemon
1. Toss brussels sprouts in a drizzle of olive oil.
2. Place on a baking sheet and into a 475F oven.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together lemon juice, zest, Worcestershire and chopped garlic. Whisk in dijon and tahini.
4. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Whisking, drizzle in olive oil and finally chopped herbs.
5. After 15 minutes toss brussel sprouts on pan and allow to roast for about ten more minutes.
6. Once brussels sprouts are crispy, dark and roasted remove from oven and toss with vinaigrette.