Any fool can make this(!) A deeply satisfying mix of ripe Alfonso Mango, Organic Cream and Ceylon Cinnamon
4 each Alfonso Mangos
24 ounces Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
2 tsp Ceylon Cinnamon
1. Peel mangos and remove all of the flesh.
2. Dice mangoes and mash with a whisk, place in the bottom of a serving dish.
3. Whisk cream with dark brown sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon until stiff peaks are formed.
4. Spread cream on top of the mango layer and top with an remaining teaspoon of cinnamon dusted.
5. Serve chilled and scoop out dollops of fools into small bowls or cups.