Spanish Egg and Potato Torta
3 each Russet Potato
12 each Eggs
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Turmeric
½ tsp Black Pepper
1/3 cup Chives, minced
1. Slice potatoes thin on a mandolin into disks.
2. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
3. Add potatoes and blanch for 4 minutes
4. Drain potatoes and allow to cool.
5. Whisk eggs together with sal, pepper and turmeric.
6. Combine sliced potatoes with eggs.
7. Layer potatoes into a parchment lined spring form pan, pour any remaining egg over the potatoes.
8. Bake 350F convection for 40 minutes, until golden.