Mango Coconut Macaroons
Not to be confused: these are not coconut mango macaroons, they are mango coconut macaroons!
Super simple, forever satisfying and a flavorful twist on an old classic.
12 oz Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1.25 Cups Organic Cane Sugar
10 ounces Egg Whites
8 ounces Organic Dried Mango Slices
1.2 tsp Salt
1. Whisk sugar, salt and egg whites together to dissolve sugar. (do not whip whites)
2. Using a sharp knife or kitchen scissors, cut mango into a dice.
3. Place in a bowl and pour 1/2 cup boiling water on top.
4 .Toss to combine, squeeze out an additional liquid.
5. Fold coconut into whites and fold in mango.
6. Place large spoonfuls on a parchment lined sheet tray.
7. Bake 360F until golden on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside
*Approximately 12 minutes.