Cousin to Bircher Mueslsi these oats are nourishing, full of fiber, great for your gut flora and prep free in the morning hours. Wake up, take and enjoy.
These overnight oats are dairy free and not sweet. They take a bit of patience as you are using soaked raw steel cut oats, however they make up for their patience required in minimal prep.
100 grams Steel Cut Oats
200 grams Water
50 grams Rolled Oats
15 grams Coconut Flakes
50 grams Golden Raisin
50 grams Apple Juice
100 grams Cashew Base*
1.Soak steel cut oats in water for 8 hours. I like to do this on the counter while I am at work.
2. Stir in oats, coconut and raisins to steel cut oats.
3. Combine cashew base with apple juice and slowly stir into oats.
4. Place in fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning or up to 2 day afterwards.
100 grams Raw Cashews
300 grams Soaking Water
1. Combine water with cashews and soak for 2 hours. Drain.
120 grams (approximate weight after soaking) Soaked Cashews
450 grams Water
.35 grams Lavender Flowers
1.5 grams Grey Salt
.5 grams Cinnamon
13 grams (1 tsp) Coconut Oil
1 gram Vanilla Bean Paste
6 grams Lemon Juice
25 grams Medjool Dates, pitted
1. Blend above ingredients in a Vitamix on high speed for 1.5 minutes.
2. Do not strain. Store in fridge.